I have some of those written in places I see everyday and they have been extremely helpful to me.
- Just Breathe! Sometimes all it takes for me to get back to myself in a bad moment is just take a few seconds and concentrate on my breathing.
- Let Go and Let God! It is important to realize that there is somebody else I can count on when things becomes too much for me to handle.
- Be here now! I have to remind myself to be in the moment, stop thinking about the past or worrying about the future.
- Do not react! I am impulsive and normally end up reacting before considering the situation first.
- Not helpful! When I persist on a thought or action that is not helpful or positive I tell myself that.
- This too shall pass! Nothing lasts forever, good or bad. So if it is good, enjoy to the fullest. If it is bad just give it time.
- What doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger! The bigger the crises/the problem the more potential for growth and learning.
- I am loved! I am worth of love! There are a lot people that love me and wishes me all. I just need to be open to love and be loved.
- There is always a reason for everything! Even if the reason is not clear at the moment, just believe!
- Trust your instincts! If something doesn’t feel right, don’t ignore it, confront it.
- Thank you for rejecting me! If someone rejects me, he is doing me a favor and leaving the way open for the right, more deserving person to find me.