So I came home early from work intent on doing 30 minutes on the elliptical, instead here are the 10 things I did.
- Had a snack of pita chips and coconut water.
- Installed and uninstalled applications on my new phone.
- Had to check on my blog.
- Organized some of my cds.Big project so have to do much more.
- Looked through the car manual for instructions on how to work the AC. I couldn’t find any info on it.
- Finished reading an article in a magazine so I could throw the magazine out.
- Started cleaning my make-up drawer. Never finished because my friend W. showed up.
- My friend W. gave me a make-up lesson.
- As a thank you and a “I look too good to stay home”, I took my friend out to dinner – Indian food
- Came home and decided I now feel too full to exercise. Mom always said not to exercise on a full stomach, actually she says swim, but I am sure it applies to exercise too.
I really need to work on my exercise avoidance issues. There is always tomorrow!