- My Heart – I want to have my heart always open. No matter how many times it gets broken, bruised or turned into a pulp. Loving is still one of the best things in life.
- My Mind – I want to always have an open mind to differences and new opportunities. Don’t dismiss or judge people or situations just because they are different. I want to step in their shoes and realize that we are probably more similar then different. I want to give each and every new opportunity a chance.
- My Soul – I want to have my soul open so I can listen to it and it can listen to the world. I want to be one with the universe of my soul. I want to be in touch with my soul. I want to feed my soul with acts of kindness towards others, with reading enlightening materials, with paying attention to the beauty in the smallest details.
- My Arms – I want to have my arms always open to offer and receive a hug. Human touch is one of the best commodities in the world – Much needed, always available, but not used often enough. Sometimes all someone/I need is a hug.
- My Front Door – I want to have my front door open not only to all my current friends, but also to news ones I hope to make. I want to be less closed off and less of a loner. I love being alone, but I want to start appreciating other’s company more. And I hope to go through people’s front door more often.
- The Car Door – I want go out more, experience more. Get in the car and drive a different route, notice a different beauty. Live!
- Books – I want to read more and more. I want to stop buying books and letting them sit around decorating the bookshelf. I want to read, grow and share.
- My Memory – I want to always have my memory open to all the blessings I was given in this life. I don’t want to forget all the goodness that is given to me every single day. My memory is a constant reminder of how I have been blessed and how my life keeps getting better and better.
- My mouth – I want to open my mouth any time I see injustice, any time I can step in and help someone. Please God don’t let me be silent when I can speak up and do good! I want to have my mouth open any time I can sooth someone with kind words. (ok, ok, my mouth would like to be open to receive and give an nice romantic kiss!!)
- My Schedule – I want to have openings in my schedule to fit new adventures, to have time to stop and smell the flowers, to volunteer, to help friends, to love, and to sometimes do nothing and just stare out of the open window.
What are planning to open or to make sure it never closes?