Life is better when you have things to look forward to, so here are 10 things I am looking forward to (in chronological order) :
- My lunch of pork, rice, beans and yucca fries from Tina’s! I haven’t had that in a long time.
- Getting my nails done using long-lasting Shellac! I will report if it is really long lasting or not.
- My breakfast of bread with butter everyday! It used to be only on weekends, but heartbroken me thinks that I deserve it everyday for awhile longer.
- To receiving all the books that I have ordered from Amazon! It should arrive today and I should be reading by tonight.
- Getting a makeup lesson with my friend that works at Sephora! It was going to be tonight but she had to cancel, so it will be another evening this week. I never use makeup other than just lipstick, but now I think it will make me look more polished.
- To tennis on Thursday night! I am hoping my partner doesn’t cancel. Hard for me to have to rely on other people. And while I am speaking of tennis, looking forward to tennis lessons that start next Monday!
- My Pilates session on Sundays, and even more to the little massage and stretching she does afterwards! I have only done 2 sessions but was hooked after the first one.
- To start my mosaic project! The materials have been bought, so now I just have to do it.
- Getting my hands on the Us Open tennis tickets that I bought. Once in my hands I can pick the ones I am using and resell the rest.
- To doing something fun this weekend, which I am not sure what it is but I plan on treating myself. I am taking myself on a date!!!!!!
What are you looking forward to??