- 10 Important Lessons I have learned from and since the breakup
- 10 ways I am improving myself
- 10 Reasons no to rush love
- 10 Reasons not to date a younger guy!
- 10 things that I plan on opening or making sure it stays open
- 10 things I did instead of exercise (and I am not proud of it!)
- My top 10 helpful phrases/words/pep talk
- 10 actions of my romantic man
- 10 things that tried to sabotage a beautiful day!
- 10 things I am looking forward to
Search this site
Monthly Archives: May 2012
My Heart – I want to have my heart always open. No matter how many times it gets broken, bruised or turned into a pulp. Loving is still one of the best things in life. My Mind – I want … Continue reading
So I came home early from work intent on doing 30 minutes on the elliptical, instead here are the 10 things I did. Had a snack of pita chips and coconut water. Installed and uninstalled applications on my new phone. Had to … Continue reading
I have some of those written in places I see everyday and they have been extremely helpful to me. Just Breathe! Sometimes all it takes for me to get back to myself in a bad moment is just take a … Continue reading
This is you and not an act. It is natural and not forced. YOU: Massage my feet, and leg, and Draw me a bath and wash my hair Get me flowers (buy or pick them) Kiss my neck and don’t … Continue reading
10 things that tried to mess up my day: I didn’t feel like getting up. My body just didn’t want to move. I wish I could stay horizontal the whole day. I am laying there just watching the clock. Finally … Continue reading
Life is better when you have things to look forward to, so here are 10 things I am looking forward to (in chronological order) : My lunch of pork, rice, beans and yucca fries from Tina’s! I haven’t had that in a … Continue reading
To me love is: Respect Honesty Loyalty Freedom Inspiration Intimacy Partnership Support Acceptance Forgiveness What word is love to you?